- Associación ANDES (Association for Nature and Sustainable Development, or ANDES)
- Federación Nacional de Mujeres Campesinas, Artesanas, Indígenas, Nativas y Asaliaradas de Perú (National Federation of Indigenous, Peasant, Artisan, Native and Wage-Earning Women of Peru, or FENMUCARINAP)
- Grupo Género y Economía (Gender and Economy Group, or GGE)
- Red Ñuqanchik Marionijei Noshaninka (Indigenous Youth Network of Ayacucho)
- Chikukwa Ecological Land Use Community Trust (CELUCT)
- Institute for Young Women Development (IYWD)
- Katswe Sistahood
*Thousand Currents and Africans in the Diaspora (AiD) merged in 2017, and some of AiD’s partners became catalyst partners of Thousand Currents.
About Catalyst Partners
After identifying potential prospective groups through research, referrals, and site visits, Thousands Currents begins its relationship with partner organizations through its catalyst grants program. We provide approximately $5,000 of unrestricted funding for a period lasting six to 12 months. The small grant creates an opportunity for Thousand Currents and the catalyst partner to collaborate over a short term to assess the potential for a longer term partnership. After this period, Thousand Currents may invite the Catalyst Partner to engage in a long-term partnership.
Thousand Currents does not accept unsolicited requests for funding or proposals.
There are a thousand ways to support our work.
One of them is donating.