- Articulação dos Povos Indígenas do Brasil (APIB) / Articulation of Indigenous Peoples in Brazil
- Coordenação Nacional de Articulação das Comunidades Negras Rurais Quilombolas (CONAQ) / National Coordination for the Articulation of Black Rural Quilombola Communities
- Movimento pela Soberania Popular na Mineração (MAM) / Movement for Popular Sovereignty in Mining
- Movimento dos Pescadores e Pescadoras Artesanais (MPP) / Movement of Artisanal Fishermen and Fisherwomen in Brazil
- La Red Nacional de Mujeres Productoras de la Agricultura Familiar (La Red de Mujeres) / National Network of Women Farmers for Family Agriculture
- Red de Organizaciones de Jóvenes Indígenas del Perú (REOJIP) / Network of Indigenous Youth Organizations in Peru
- Vanuatu Indigenous Land Defense Desk (VILDD)
About Catalyst Partners
After identifying potential prospective groups through research, referrals, and site visits, Thousands Currents begins its relationship with partner organizations through its catalyst grants program. We provide approximately $5,000 of unrestricted funding for a period lasting six to 12 months. The small grant creates an opportunity for Thousand Currents and the catalyst partner to collaborate over a short term to assess the potential for a longer term partnership. After this period, Thousand Currents may invite the Catalyst Partner to engage in a long-term partnership.
Thousand Currents does not accept unsolicited requests for funding or proposals.
There are a thousand ways to support our work.
One of them is donating.