Our grassroots partners teach us...
- In nature, in the currents of the air and the sea
- In dance, in song, in movement
- In the “little moments” between loved ones and strangers
- In coming to the table together to share food and drink
- In the observing, being present
To lift your spirits and reignite your sense of hope and unity, below we share our community’s joy – stories filled with connections between the local and global, between the past and the present, between our supporters and our grassroots partners. Enjoy!
Gather with joy!
Please join us December 7th at 6pm at Tertulia Coffee in Oakland to (re)connect to the Thousand Currents community, and be (re)inspired by the work of our grassroots partners. Follow link below for more details.
Not in the Bay? Join us virtually! Follow link below to find out more.
There are a thousand ways to support our work.
One of them is donating.